A twin mattress, a crib, a dresser, and a rocking chair = CRAMPED!!!!
Luke has been sleeping on the crib mattress on the floor. Lily was getting too big for the bassinet and we needed to get her into the crib. So we got Luke a twin mattress to sleep on. He loved it!!
It was bigger and more bouncy than the crib mattress. He was in heaven. Needless to say, it is quite cramped in the room. We are really looking forward to getting the basement finished by the end of July so that we can move Luke to a downstairs bedroom!!
Here's Luke's reaction. The dancing is for you Doreen and Julie. (don't mind Lily crying in the background)
5 comments:
I think thath Calee wanted you to talk to her about being "cramped"! I don't see any one sleeping in the dresser drawers yet. I think that you could fit 2 more kids in there.
I know what you mean about cramped. we have a dresser And a changing table, a full twin bed and crib, and a chair. Plus all of Shawn's toys squished in between. Needless to say that bunkbeds will be really nice in a few years.
Your family is adorable Heidi & Kent!! My dad speaks highly of you all and I feel the same! We don't have a blog but our family web address is www.theolsonfam.net. See you later!
~Christina (Brooks) Olson
Heidi,
That is the cutest little video ever. We need to come and hang out together. I miss you.
Love, Hollie
Oh, I feel better now! This is the exact setup we have in Parker's room right now, including the mattress on the floor. I'm trying to decide whether to move Parker into the big boy bed before or after baby comes....
Post a Comment