The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Luke

Luke is at such a fun age right now. He is learning so much everyday! He's just discovered garbage cans and garbage trucks and loves them both! When I take him jogging in the stroller he can spot a garbage can from a mile away and repeats over and over "garbage cans, garbage cans". He is our little parrot and will repeat EVERYTHING I say. Sometimes it's kind of funny. He is such a happy boy and he loves being outside or downstairs.
If something is out of place he will let you know! If the toilet lid is up or a door is open that we usually keep closed, or if he sees something within his reach that he knows he's not supposed to play with, he will point at it and say, "OHHH, OHHH, OHHHH" until you put things back the way it's supposed to go. He LOVES ketchup and will most anything with ketchup on it. I love playing with him each day, he's just so much fun!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Heidi, Luke is so cute. Julie and I were trying to dance like him, no such luck, he is such a crack up. Enjoy these years, he will soon be 7!

Raquel said...

What a cute boy! And Lily is getting so big! Hope to see ya soon!

Jana said...

Lily and Luke are both just so cute and getting so big! What sweet kids.
You guys are the best.