The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Friday, June 6, 2008

Lily's Blessing Day







Lily was blessed on June 1st, 2008. Kent's mom made her this gorgeous blessing dress. It turned out exactly as I had wanted it. She did an amazing job and everyone loved the dress. Thanks Kathleen!!


Thank you to all of our family for coming, helping out with the luncheon, and supporting us on Lily's special day!


Here is Luke on Lily's blessing day. Kent put one of his ties on him, and Luke just loved it. So he's wearing his daddy's tie and to complete the picture his pants and shirt are too big for him! He looks so grown up. I guess he's not my little baby anymore.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I love the dress! I am kind of sad that I won't be making any more blessing outfits until I have grandbabies. Thanks for letting us share our day with you guys.

Jen said...

She's so cute! I'm sorry that I missed the blessing. Thank you so much for the invite. I flew to see my family that weekend.

Jana said...

Lily's dress is beautiful. :)

Rachel Smith said...

Heidi, She looks like a little doll! We're coming up the weekend at the 20th and we'd love to get together with you guys! Let me know if you'll be in town.