1) Snuggling up next to Kent and laying my head on his chest each night before I fall asleep.
2) The sound of the garage door opening. "Daaadeeee" is home!! Luke is excited to see his daddy, and I get a hug and kiss. What more could I ask for?
3) Watching the "Price Is Right". It's pretty sad when I have a favorite model (Rachel), I know when one of the models is on vacation, or if one of them gets a haircut (Gabrielle cut bangs- I hate the bangs and she's my least favorite model (she looks plastic). Obsessed? Perhaps. I really don't watch that much TV, just Price Is Right at 9am and The Brady Bunch at 5:30pm while I'm waiting for Kent to come home. I'm a nerd, what can I say.
4) The sound of Luke giggling. Usually it's when I am saying in a silly voice, "Come a little closer, says the Spider to the Fly" while I'm motioning with my finger. When Luke finally gets close enough, I tickle him until he can't breath. Then I let him go, he runs just out of my reach and waits for me to say it again.
5) My morning or evening run. It allows me time to think, have some alone time, and after I go, I really feel like I've challenged myself and accomplished something (besides keeping my two babies fed and their diapers changed)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heidi, your a great mom. I love TPIR also. Maybe watch cyberchase at 5pm. I have learned more from that show in 1 season than 3 years of algebra.
Heidi, You're very blessed! That whole "Spider to the fly" thing is just a little creepy to me... :)
I don't know where I got the "spider to the fly" thing from. But one day I heard Dad saying it to one of the grandkids. So perhaps I picked it up from him. Besides, Luke loves it and I thought it was funny because my nickname is Spider!
Post a Comment