When Julie comes over for "Quilting Group" Lily thinks she has to be on Julie's lap or being held by Julie the ENTIRE time! Otherwise she will crawl over to Julie, reach out to her and whine like a little puppy. It's incredible! (This is the only way Julie can get anything done at quilting group if Lily is awake)!
On Saturday I was sitting on a blanket on the ground near Lily. Julie was on a chair. Julie got up to get something and Lily started FREAKING out! She wanted Julie and was mad that she had left. But her MOTHER was sitting right next to her! Like I said. Lily really is Julie's little girl, only born to me.
One more thing. Lily started walking yesterday! She's not terrorizing the place yet but she will stand up on her own and walk to me. Or walk from the couch to the ottoman which is about 3 feet away. Yeah Lily! Walking at 14 months! How sad, my baby is growing up!
4 comments:
yay for a walking Lily!!! She is so dang cute!
Wow! I can't believe she is walking. She is such a cutie. I love that she loves Julie. That is so funny.
Way to go Lily! She's getting big way too fast!
Thanks for the encouraging words about the winter. We're probably going to be building in saratoga springs and we'll be living with Kathy & Stan til the house is done. I'm lucky to have such great in-laws! I'll keep you posted as to when we'll be up, we need to plan a girls night!
Who doesn't love Julie?? :) Lilly is so big. I can't believe she's beginning to walk! I still picture her as a little tiny baby. Yes...we need to get together and do something. -Teisha
Post a Comment