This morning I made 2 apple pies. Luke of course wanted to help me and Lily had to be up on a stool when she saw that her brother was. How do you keep a 2 year old and a 1 year old busy while you cook? Luke had a liquid measuring cup full of water that he was transferring into a measuring cup using a tablespoon. Lily had the recipe book turning pages for me. They lasted a good 20-30 minutes up there. But needless to say, I had to get them down because every time I turned my back, Lily would try to stand up on her stool. Then, when I would catch her, she would giggle and hurriedly sit back down. She's already such a tease!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It sounds like you did a great job finding ways to have them help! Too cute.
This is so cute of them. I am glad you got those pies made. Yum! Thanks again!
Heidi, what a great mama you are! Making memories of: "Mama let's me cook" instead of "Get out of the kitchen, mama's busy!"
I love it, what a good idea! They are so cute!
Post a Comment