The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know this is a little late (that's the story of my life), but I just wanted to thank all of the Fathers in my life, especially Kent. Kent truly is such an amazing father. He feeds the kids, baths them, reads to them, gives them airplane rides, takes them outside to "help" him (even though it adds more work for him), gets up with them in the middle of the night, wakes up with them in the morning and changes their diapers and feeds them breakfast, and most of all he is SO patient with them. Kent is amazing and I always love to watch him with his children. Happy Father's day Honey! We love you! (Lily just begs for her "Da-eee", she's a real Daddy's girl).
This is Kent reading Luke a bedtime story (Goldilocks and the 3 Bears-Luke's favorite).

This is Kent taking Lily outside to mow the lawn with him. She is so excited, look at her face!

2 comments:

Christiansen's Hog Heaven said...

Lily is just adorable in this picture with Kent. That is a good look for Kent too!

Kendall and Melissa said...

I'm certainly thankful for my wonderful husband too! Doesn't it really take a huge load off your shoulders to have such great help!