Wednesday, February 25, 2009
A Daddy of many talents.
Kent is always so good at playing with the kids and involving them in everything he does. Luke often times "helps" Kent with projects. Even when Kent goes out to get the paper each morning, he wraps Luke in his coat and carries him with him. When Kent plays the piano or guitar, he lets Luke "help" him. I love it because not only does it give me a much needed breather, but it makes me love Kent just that much more because I see what a wonderful father he is! And his children just adore him! Even Lily begs for his attention when he walks through the door (even if I am holding her).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's such a great picture
Heidi,
Luke is so cute. You will have to bring him out to see the baby piggies.
What MAD skillz Kent must have to play the piano w/ a monkey perched on his shoulders.
cute!
Many talents is right...including some he hid until you were married.
Post a Comment