Lily loves music! She will either clap her hands, sway or dance to the music. When "Brady Bunch" comes on at 5:30pm she starts clapping and swaying to the intro song. Here is a clip of her dancing to Kent singing. Kent isn't moving her, he's just stabilizing her with his hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute!
Does Kent know all the words to that song? I'm impressed!
My kids had me play this over and over and over again. They were sad it didn't continue on the for the entire song.
That is DARLING!! Kids are the greatest!! Mercedes loves music too! She sings at church and rocks back and forth to dance. It's fun!
Sooo cute!! She is getting so big. It is so fun when they get to that age it is one of my favorites!!
I do wonder what is more impressive, someone who knows all the words to frosty the snowman or Lily dancing? I sure do enjoy the dancing, so that is my vote. Way cute!
Post a Comment