I did it! I chopped 12 inches off my hair and donated it! And I LOVE it! The best part- it takes half the time to do it and neither of my children have yanked on it since. What more could a mother want! I really needed a changed.
About the new addition. No, we didn't get any pets. (We aren't really a pet kind of family. I LOVE kittens and puppies-I grew up on a farm. Kent's idea of a pet is a gerbil, hamster or a rat. That to me = nightmares!!! So, no pets at our house!) The new addition is a Honda Odyssey. Question?- Why did I wait so long to get a van!? I love it! It's a couple years old, white, it had all of the options I wanted (can you say heated leather seats, DVD and navigation?) And we got an amazing deal on it! So sorry Marissa, no pets. And sorry Judy, I don't have a picture of it.
So this is the new me. I got an Odyssey and a week later I whacked my hair off!
9 comments:
I love your new hair cut! Looks great on you and how great to donate your other hair!
LOVE the new hair. It's darling!
You look HOT!!
I absoultely love it! You are such a babe Heidi!!!
Hey Heidi, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair!! It looks amazing on you! And I miss you bad, I've been thinking of you alot lately. Can we get together soon? Well love ya, enjoy your new ride:) cant wait to see you in it!
I love your hair, it looks great!
Heidi,
I love the new hair. That is awesome that you donated it.
It looks uber hot heidi! just think what all the other moms in the neighborhood are thinkin of your hot new hairstyle and new ride!! I am jelouse! :) I found some letter from you the other day, my spider... Miss you!!
What a hot mama! I love it, and now you get to cruise the new van in style!! It is super cute and really trendy, how brave. I admit to being in love with my van as well, they are the best things ever! Enjoy your new car and new do!
Post a Comment