The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet Petite Lily

Today was Lily's 9 month well check. She is actually 9 1/2 months but I was slow at making the appointment. She is still a little on the small side. Here are her stats:
Height= 75% 28 1/2 inches
Weight= 6% 16#
Head Cir=12%
Her development is right on and she is hitting all of her milestones. The Pediatrician said even though she is small, she is healthy and "robust" (that was the word he used), so there is no need to worry about her petite size. A few things I love about Lily: her eyes. She has the most beautiful blue eyes. Her mild manner. She often very easy going and content. Her growl. Yes her growl. Often times she growls in a playful manner while laughing. She isn't crawling on her hands and knees but she is inch worming to everywhere she wants to go. She loves green beans and hates squash. Lily has still been the best and easier baby ever!

3 comments:

Layne and Natalie said...

I'm so glad she isn't crawling, Cael isn't either! He just rolls around to everything he wants. She is so cute & small, and Cael is so big!!

Doreen said...

she is so sweet. I love her diaper cover. I had a blast toay. I can't stop thinking about the exhibit, truly amazing.

Raquel said...

She is so darn cute. It was great seeing you guys over the break.