The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Thursday, January 15, 2009

When Daddy Changes a Diaper


The other day I came home to find that Kent had changed Lily's diaper. Kent changes diapers all of the time (he's very good at it). But today we especially funny. I found Lily's clothes like this. When I asked Kent about it he said, "I realized after I had her pants on that she was wearing a undershirt, and I didn't want to take the pants back off." I don't know why, but I just thought it was super funny!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Don't we love dad's! The other night Jason was getting Riley's PJ's on. I come in in the middle of it to see he has the onesie on backwards. I still haven't told Jason that it was backwards; I was just glad he was helping out.

Doreen said...

So So So funny, I showed this to Brandon. He thought it would save him alot of time in the future. To Funny, leave it to Dr. Layton to invent the onsie/pantsuit.

Kendall and Melissa said...

That's great! It's good you got a picture of it, I think those will be the kinds of things that will make us laugh until the say we die!