I often times find myself thinking, "He's only 2, he doesn't understand" or "He won't get it" or "He won't remember". Lately I have been proven wrong again and again. A few weeks ago we were driving in the car and I was telling him about the temple. Luke said, "Luke go to temple, Please!?" So in order to try and explain, I told him that he could go to the temple when he went on a mission. Then on Saturday, I was saying that we should go to the temple open house. So I asked him, "Luke, do you want to go to the temple?" to which he replied, "Luke go on a mission?"
(This is Luke "driving" his car with his animals. He had to make sure and fit all of them on!)
I am just amazed at how smart children are at such a young age. Luke has a very good memory (he obviously gets it from Kent). You have to be careful what you tell him because he will most always remember it!
2 comments:
My little man is the same way and it terrifies me! He picks up on everything. It is really is amazing at what they know and are capable of learning. So cute that he wants to go on a mission, Daxten is still tramatized that we got married without him!! Good lucky with your little smarty pants!!
I don't make my kids beds either, unless I read someones blog and feel guilted into it. Must run in the family, of course, I remember mom making my bed all the time. Must SKIP a generation.
Post a Comment