The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Friday, September 5, 2008

Woody The Woodpecker



Remember Woody The Woodpecker? That cute little woodpecker from the cartoons? I keep thinking of him and one thought comes to mind....."GRRRRRRR, He's not so cute anymore". I have my very own little Woody who comes to visit me every afternoon around the 3 o'clock hour. He has a black and white striped body with a red head. He pecks on the side of my house near a window. Usually I just open the window and shoo him away. At first he was just annoying, but then I discovered what he has been up to. And now I am ANGRY!! I have a nice little hole about the size of a ping pong ball in my stucco. I have put tin foil up over the hole (this is suppose to scare him away). I would love a more permanent solution. Sorry Curtis, woodpeckers are endangered, so that method is out. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Doreen said...

blow up a bright yellow balloon and using a sharpie marker draw 2 big eyes on it.Loosly hang or tie it close to affected area. It should look like a big bird and scare woody away. Good Luck.
If all else fails call Curtis, that's what those big garbage cans and some newspaper is for. just an idea.

The Queen Bee said...

Stupid bird. By the way, you've been tagged by me. See my blog.