Luke turned 2 on September 26th. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital and now he is such a big boy! Luke is such a tease. Kent will say to Luke, "I..." and Luke will say, "love..." and Kent will say, "YOU!" But the other morning Kent said, "I..." and Luke said, "love Julie!" And then he giggled and giggled because he knew he was being a tease. His uncle Stephen taught him to say, "Gooooo...Cougars!" and roll his arms while saying it. So now at random times during the day I will hear him say to himself, "Goooo...Cougars!" Luke is very active and talks just about non-stop. He LOVES music and some days we sing 20 -30 songs. He recently discovered airplanes and helicopters so they are his favorites right now. He is obsessed with garbage cans and garbage trucks. I don't think he realizes what is in them, he just likes them. He loves books, especially ones with trucks, cars and wheels. He also loves balls and is pretty good at "shooting hopes" on his basket. Luke is our little wild card. You never know what he going to say or do, and he is constantly making us laugh. Luke truly is a spitting image of his daddy!

We had some family over for cake and ice cream. Here is his cake/ cakes. I only planned on making one, but I had left over cake and you can't just let that go to waste. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate his birthday with us.


Luke "helped" me make his cake. Here is him licking the beaters.

Here are Luke's stats from his 2 year well check:
Weight: 29 1/2 lbs = 70%
Height: 36 inches = 88%

Even though Luke leaves us exhausted at the end of each day, we wouldn't trade him for the world! We love you Luke!
6 comments:
oh so cute! and i loved his cakes! ADORABLE! he is such a little man! happy birthday lukey!
Heidi!! Your kids are so stinkin cute! I miss you! How is your family? I need your number so we can all meet and have lunch or dinner sometime! xoxox Jenny
http://garyandjenfrisk.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday to Luke. I can't believe he's 2 already. Wow, those cakes were amazing. You are very creative!
HEIDI! How are you! Can you believe were all mothers? Isn't it fun having one of each they are sooo different! I was just writing Rachel back as well! We do all need to get together and visit. I found chelseas page (smith) and was so excited to have her pass on my number I havent talked to kira since just before Tie was born! I miss you all!! Lets plan a dinner!Just the other day I was telling gary the stories of the wild and crazy "bra bandits" LOL. Were all so lucky with our blessed lives!! I can't wait to hear more about your cute fam!! Tlk to you soon! P.S. Whats you email?
haha hey spider!
I found your blog long ago and have had it on mine for a while. You sound great! Your babies are darling!!! :)
I think evan was 29 pounds at 6 months.
Post a Comment