For Luke it was the only one that he would touch. We tried to interest him in many that were his size. But he wouldn't have anything to do with them. He walked over, the first and only one he touched was the one he wanted, (of course it was a huge one), and that was his perfect pumpkin.Kent helping Luke take his pumpkin to his car.Notice the tiny one, it's Lily's pumpkin.
So cute!! Your kids are adorable, and I am glad to see you guys are having so much fun, don't you just love being a Mom! What are they going to be for halloween?
"Dinner @ five" that pretty much describes me! I am the typical old fashioned housewife and proud of it! I love taking care of my handsome husband and our three beautiful children. In my spare time (which I don't have much of), I love to bake breads, quilt, read, go jogging, and shop on-line. Occasionally (Twice a month), I have a side gig as an RN on the Mom/Baby unit at a local hospital. It gets me out of the house and provides cash for my addiction (quilting). What more could a woman want out of life? I must say, I've got it all. And yes,of course, dinner is always on the table at five (or with-in the five o'clock hour).
1 comment:
So cute!! Your kids are adorable, and I am glad to see you guys are having so much fun, don't you just love being a Mom! What are they going to be for halloween?
Post a Comment