1. What's his name? Kent
2. How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years of wedded bliss!
3. Where did you meet? In a singles ward. It was the last place I was looking.
4. How long did you date? According to me- 7 months
5. How old is he? 33 but he's been asked a couple of times, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" he has a real baby face.
6. Who eats more? Kent....unless we're talking about sweets.
7. Who said, "I love you" first? Kent. I said, "I really really like you a lot." He started laughing and told me he loved me.
8. Who is taller? Kent is. Even when I wear heels, he's still taller! He's 6'4", I'm 6'
9. Who sings better? Most certainly Kent. I'm tone deaf and I can't carry a tune!
10. Who is smarter? He is for sure. He has a PHD and a LOT of common sense to go with it.
11. Who's temper is worse? That would be me. I don't think that word is in his vocabulary.
12. Who does the laundry? I do, but he is very willing to help if I ask!
13. Who does the dishes? Me 80% of the time. Sometimes he surprises me and does them for me or we'll do them together.
14. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I used to, until I got pregnant with Luke and had to go to the bathroom like 12 times a night. Now he does.
15. Who pays the bills? I do. He makes the $ and I spend it!
16. Who mows the lawn? Kent does with Luke in a backpack on his back.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do M-F. Kent does Sat- Sun
18. Who drives when you are together? Kent. Only on rare occasion do I. I hate driving.
19. Who is more stubborn? That would be me.
20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Not sure. Probably me, I'm usually wrong.
21. What do you admire most about him? His honesty and he is the most NON-judgmental person I've ever met.
22. Who proposed? He did, at his house, on Christmas night. And then again on one knee, on an island in the Caribbean.
23. What is his favorite color? Blue
24. Who has more siblings? equal 7 and 7
25. Who wears the pants in the family? He does, but he lets me pretend like I do.
26. What does he do that surprises you? He's always so thoughtful. He's always thinking of everyone except himself.
27. What is your favorite quality of his? His desire to learn. His ability to make and fix just about anything. And that he's always teasing. I love to be teased!
28. What is you favorite feature of his? His muscular chest and his "Layton backside".
29. Does he have a hidden talent? OH YES! And those who really know him, know what it is.
29. Does he have a hidden talent? OH YES! And those who really know him, know what it is.
Every night before I fall asleep I can't help but think of how luck I am to be married to Kent. I could search the world a thousand times over and I wouldn't find a guy as great as he is!
I'm tagging Doreen, Marissa, Natalie, Hollie!
No comments:
Post a Comment