The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Monday, April 21, 2008

One Month Old!

I can't believe my baby is already one month old! Lily is getting so big! We weighed her on our scale at home and she was already 6 lbs! (Kent weighed himself on our digital scale and then held her and weighed the 2 of them together) Lily is getting more hair on the top of her head and her bottom is getting so chubby. She is now in newborn clothes. Her preemie clothes are still baggy on her but she is too long to fit into them.

My sister in-law, Calee, had a baby girl last Friday (April 18th). Her name is Elsie and she weighed 8 lbs 8 oz. Today Calee called me and asked if Lily was still in "newborn" diapers, because she had some that wouldn't fit Elsie. I started laughing when she asked me.
Calee said, "Oh, she's already grown out of them?"
I replied, "No, she is still in "preemie" diapers; but she's almost to the newborn size."

You're probably wondering, "When does Heidi have time to write this? She barely has time to shower." Well, it's 9:30pm, Luke is asleep and I am nursing Lily with one hand and typing with the other (which is kinda hard, by the way). So if my thoughts aren't flowing properly you'll know why.

Well, hopefully I'll survive another month with my 2 babies (Luke- 19 months, Lily- 1 month).
Right now I am just taking it one day at a time.

No comments: