The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Daddy Doing Double Duty



Kent has been such a wonderful father and husband. Not only does he entertain Luke when he gets home, he baths, feeds and puts him to bed at night. It helps me out so much! Kent is also a huge help with Lily. Each night he takes a shift feeding Lily and gives her a bottle so that I can get some ZZZZZ's. Before he leaves work each night, he calls to see if I need him to pick anything up from the store on his way home. And when he gets home he offers to make dinner and he helps clean up the dinner dishes. I truely am the luckiest wife ever! I could never do it without Kent. Kent really is one of a kind....and he's all mine!!

No comments: