My friend, Jana, gave me this darling "dress" and I just love it! The best part about it is that it doubles as a shirt when she gets bigger! The outfit is 0-3 months, but the top fits so well as a dress, and it was just so cute that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use it as both!
I have also posted a picture of the original outfit. Isn't it darling!
Notice: Lily is wearing a pair of 0-3 month tights. Look how baggy they are on her skinny little legs! She'll have to grow into them too!
The vertical picture of Lily show the beginning of her double chin!
3 comments:
Heidi, this outfit is adorable. I sure do miss the outfits with all of the accessories. Oh well, boys are great, white socks and no hair things.
aaahhhh...what a sweet babe
I am so happy that you'll get so much use of it!!! :)
That is great. She's just darling.
Post a Comment