NOTE: Kent actually graduated from the doctorate program back in December. The diploma is framed and waiting to be hung in the office. However, his wife (me) made him walk at graduation. He worked so hard that I couldn't let him graduate and not walk. Besides, if I didn't make him walk, his mother would!
There are a lot of pictures of graduation, so keep going until you get to the end!
4 comments:
Hey Heidi, I found your blog a really round about way! But it is so fun to see your cute little family. Have you had your second yet? Last time I saw you, you were trying to find maternity pants. A battle I know! I hope you are doing well. Here is our blog, www.kyleandval.blogspot.com
Valerie Randall Ford
Heidi! Yeah for graduation and diplomas! How is little lily doing? chad and i are coming up this month and i'd love to come see you. I finally got a blog...peer pressure. it's at rachelnchad.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon
Do I have to call Kent "Dr. Cousin" now? I'll totally do it!
Jennifer,
Do you have a blog? I would love to see it if you do. You don't have to call Kent "Dr. Cousin", but you should because it would really embarass him! Keep in touch- Heidi
Post a Comment