The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Lily!!



Lily turned 2 this past week!! I can't believe how big she is getting! We had planned to take Luke and Lily swimming for her birthday, but due to Claire's early arrival, the swimming was a no go. (This is Lily is Aunt Sarah's glasses. And yes, we realize that Claire has more hair, per surface area on her head, than Lily does. Claire might even beat Lily to a pony tail!)

Here are a few things you might not know about Lily:

She is a BIG tease! She is very stubborn, loves raisins, goldfish crackers and baby's, she is VERY good at sharing and cleaning up, she has what I like to call "crazy eyes"=she is VERY expressive through her eyes, often times she won't say words, but her eyes will say it all-good or bad! She is our little bird. She really doesn't stop talking and she doesn't just say words, she talks in sentences and uses big words. Sometimes she talks just as well as Luke. She doesn't say her "L" very well so when I ask her, "Who's my princess?" She will respond, "Ne-Ne!" that is how she says Lily.Lily has pink stuffed bunny that she just LOVES. She has to take it with her everywhere, even outside to ride her bike and play. So needless to say I decided to make her a bunny cake. I only did the head-I was working on 3 non-consecutive hours of sleep. But she recognized who the cake was supposed to look like, and that's all that mattered. Lily is in the 3rd % for weight and 29th% for height.
Lily really is such a sweetheart. She has her moments. But for the most part she is our little fire cracker with so much personality and "zest" or spunk.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Ahhh! She is so cute!! How the heck did you find the time (energy) to make that cute cake?? you're SuperMom!