Heidi, a picture IS worth 1000 words! Congratulations and when people ask; "Are you putting on weight?" You can finally say, "No I'm pregnant you idiot!"
Congrats, we seem to be on the same prego track! Hey let me know if you can't find a buzz costume. I have the really nice one from Disney, there is a possibility we might use it again this year. But let me know if you need one!
Yeah for your family! I just told John the other week or so ..."I can't believe Heidi hasn't gotten pregnant yet." Funny huh? Can't wait to meet the new one next summer!
Yeah!! Congrats!! I obviously haven't done any blogging for a long time since I am just now finding this out. But congrats all the same!! You have such cute kids and you are such a great mom.
"Dinner @ five" that pretty much describes me! I am the typical old fashioned housewife and proud of it! I love taking care of my handsome husband and our three beautiful children. In my spare time (which I don't have much of), I love to bake breads, quilt, read, go jogging, and shop on-line. Occasionally (Twice a month), I have a side gig as an RN on the Mom/Baby unit at a local hospital. It gets me out of the house and provides cash for my addiction (quilting). What more could a woman want out of life? I must say, I've got it all. And yes,of course, dinner is always on the table at five (or with-in the five o'clock hour).
24 comments:
WOO HOO!!! Congratulations! You two are such good parents and have such beautiful kids; we can't wait to meet the next little Layton!!
Congratulations, again!
Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys! You are both amazing parents and have lucky children:)
Congrats! Very exciting :) Can't wait for more updates, hope you are feeling well!
Little brother...little sister...I just can't wait to find out! Good thing you guys bought that van!
YAY Congrats! That is awesome!
Congrats!! So exciting. I can tell that you are a great Mom and 3 will probably be a breeze!! Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Congrats Spider! whoo hoo!
Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!!! ... so not fair that you sister isn't sick and YOU are! I hope you feel better soon!
HEIDI, Im soooooo happy for you guys!! wahoo, congrats!! luf, kooie!
That is so great! Congratulations!
Way 2 Go Idaho!! and congrats!!!! WOO HOO (Even happier when it's NOT mw (: )
Congrats guys!!
Ahhh! Congratulations! You should have said something the other night. I am so happy for you guys!
Heidi, a picture IS worth 1000 words! Congratulations and when people ask; "Are you putting on weight?" You can finally say, "No I'm pregnant you idiot!"
Congrats, we seem to be on the same prego track! Hey let me know if you can't find a buzz costume. I have the really nice one from Disney, there is a possibility we might use it again this year. But let me know if you need one!
Yeah! Congrats! I bet it's another girl. :)
Congrats! You play a mean middle blocker while pregnant! Hope you get feeling better!
Congrats Heidi! I hope your feeling good! Soon you will have 3 super cute kiddos! :)
Oh, you are having a kidney bean! j/k. Congrats. Let's get together soon, when you are feeling up to it.
That is SO Great!!! Congratulations!
Yeah for your family! I just told John the other week or so ..."I can't believe Heidi hasn't gotten pregnant yet." Funny huh? Can't wait to meet the new one next summer!
Congrats Heidi! That is awesome!
Yeah!! Congrats!! I obviously haven't done any blogging for a long time since I am just now finding this out. But congrats all the same!! You have such cute kids and you are such a great mom.
Post a Comment