The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Luke and Lily...The Best of Friends!

Luke and Lily both wanted to sit in the rocking chair. So Kent put Lily on Luke's lap and they were both happy! They sat and rocked for about 5-10 min. They don't look very comfortable but if we tried to move Lily she would get mad, so I guess they weren't that uncomfortable! It really was the cutest thing!


Sometimes I will find Luke reading to Lily and it is so sweet! I was making dinner in the kitchen and overheard them. Listen very carefully at the beginning. Luke is doing the voice of Elmo. Then watch Lily when she discovers me taping her. She starts smiling and showing off! That's my girl.


4 comments:

Norma said...

I love Luke's Elmo voice - that kid has a future as a puppeteer!

Christiansen's Hog Heaven said...

Your kids are so cute. Dane wants to go to your house after watching your videos!

The Red Hen said...

Soo cute! Madeline thought they were "real time". And could Lily look any more like Kent?!?

Raquel said...

Heidi that is so dang sweet! I love it. They are both getting BIG!