OR Buzz as he likes to be called. Luke insists upon being called "Buzz" or "Buzz Lightyear". Even if I call him Sweetheart, he will say, "I'm not Sweetheart, I'm Buzz". Or if I ask him to do something and he doesn't respond after a couple times of me asking, I will start to get irritated with him. Up to that point he will act like he didn't hear. But when I start to get irritated he will say, "No, I'm Buzz, remember!" And then once I call him Buzz ,he responds. He talks into his arm quite regularly and he is often jumping off things, or running around with his arms outstretched like he is "flying". He has been Buzz for about a month now. Needless to say, I am searching ebay for a Buzz Lightyear costume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This reminds me of Spencer's love for Buzz Lightyear. He used to run around and say, " To infibity and beyond". Yes...infibity! Luke, aka Buzz, is looking so cute & getting big. We miss you all.
I love Luke!!! Drake also had a thing for Buzz Lightyear. I'm sure you'll find a costume - the problem will be getting him out of it!
His eyes are beautiful! I don't remember Buzz having such memorable eyes.
Post a Comment