The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Monday, December 8, 2008

"Santa Claus is coming to town..."

On Saturday, at our ward Christmas party, Santa came and let the children sit on his lap. Luke was terrified! Lily did just fine (she's too young to care). So we got a picture of Lily on Santa's lap and Luke sitting on Kent's knee next to Santa. After we asked Luke, "Did you like Santa?" to which he replied, "No". Then we asked, "Were you scared of him?" and he shook his head and said, "Yeah".However, Santa did give him this blue sucker that he LOVED!

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Don't we love that they gave out suckers Before breakfast? Megan wouldn't talk to Santa, either. At least they didn't run away screaming like my niece did when I tried taking her to see the mall santa. Too much fun! And I thought everyone would love santa.

KoOie said...

Hey soon to be birthday girl:) Lets have a Christmas Girls night. I miss you, its been way to long, remember when we used to do once a month:( i miss that. Let me know what your schedules like, maybe we could just do the week after Christmas. Let me know, love ya!

Rachel Smith said...

Hey...count me in on the girls night...I'll be up on the 19th!
And Happy Birthday!!!!

The Kuresa's said...

Hi! I love that everyone has a blog...it's so fun to see what everyone is up to. Your kids are adorable! We for sure need to get together!

DigandStacee said...

Hello little mama! my blog went private, if you still want to view it email me at diggerandstacee@gmail.com