It all started Saturday night. Lily fell asleep... and then she woke up. She would fall asleep... and then she would wake up. You get the idea. Lily woke up every 30-40 minutes Saturday night.
Sunday -that morning her nose started running. We knew she was cutting teeth and attributed it to that. Sunday night she was awake every 30-40 minutes again!
Monday-I made an appointment with the pediatrician. Her symptoms: clear runny nose and not sleeping. Turns out she had an ear infection. She never acted grumpy. I even considered not calling the doctor because she acted so happy. However, Monday afternoon was a different story. Her runny nose turned thick and goopy. She could barely eat because it was difficult for her to swallow. At times she would start gaging and choking on her own mucus (sorry for those of you with a weak stomach). And now she has a fever to add to her ear infection, cold, and cutting teeth. Monday night she went down fighting, but she slept the whole night through.
Tuesday- Her cold was even worse. We were suctioning her nose about every hour to help her breath (this couldn't feel good on her ear infection). She was miserable, we were miserable. That night she screamed for about an hour and 15 min before finally giving up and going to sleep.
Wednesday- Today was about the same. She awake about half the night.
Today is Thursday. I am hoping to make it to the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
:( hang in there.
I'm so sorry! I have been there. Do you want Luke to come over and play so you can get some rest?! You were so nice and cheerful (as always) last night at Enrichment, I never would have known. You did a great job by the way! It turned out great.
Good Luck! Poor Little Baby! Tis the season for sickness! Hopes she feels better!!
Oh poor baby!! I hope she gets better quick! Too bad there's not a magic pill...
Post a Comment