Lily is growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. Lily has been the best baby. She is always so happy and smiling. She's very interactive and loves to be talked to. Lily still loves to suck her Binky and her thumb. Occasionally, she will stick out her bottom lip really far and pull the cutest little pouting face. (I think her aunt Hollie taught her that)
Lately Lily sleeps with the blankets pulled over her head. This always scares me. As tight as I swaddle her, and as many times as I pull the blankets off, they always end up back over her head. So now, I place a burp cloth over her eyes. This way she thinks it's over her head, but her nose isn't covered. I am tempted to make her a little eye mask to sleep with. Luke used to do the same thing, but he grew out of it. Hopefully Lily will too!
6 comments:
She is so cute. I have the same outfit for my little girl! I love that she has something over her eyes when she sleeps. My little girl has to be holding onto something.
She is such a cutie. Don't you just love when their personalities start to come out? Riley now sucks his thumb and has to be holding something while he does it. If no blanket is around, it's his clothes. So cute!
How cute! Emi and Paige did the same thing, at least you know the trick when you are out and about to help her fall asleep :)
I am so glad to hear from you. I got on to look at your blog a while ago and I couldn't leave a comment at the time. But you have a beautiful family and it looks like you love being a mom. It is so crazy how our paths have crossed since school. I remeber running into you in college and now our sisters work together. How fun! It is great to see what your up to. We will have to keep in touch!
When are you going to post pictures of your basement?! Miles and I are dying over here not knowing how everything has turned out. Even if you aren't done post them anyway, we would love to see the progress!
damn shame she has a nappy on I LOVE seeing them her age nakedand legs spread
Post a Comment