The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

About a week and a half ago we found out we were having another girl! We are very excited and we didn't really have a preference (boy or girl). I am really glad that Lily will have a little sister to play with. And they will be exactly 2 years apart. I'm not as sick as I was and now I'm only nauseated about twice a week. I still don't sleep at night, due to the sharp pains in my legs (it's not Charlie Horse pain, more like nerve pain). Oh the joys of being pregnant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another girl Spider!!!

Chris said...

I'm sorry you have nerve pain! I know exactly how you feel! I hope the nausea goes away soon. Yay for girls!!:)

Christina Olson said...

Sorry, that last post was from me but I was on my hubby's account:)