The Layton Family October 2010

The Layton Family October 2010

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick Or Treat!

This year for Halloween Luke was Buzz Lightyear (of course) and Lily was a ballerina. Lily freaked out and tried to rip her tights off (this happens every Sunday too) and then had a meltdown when I put the tulle skirt over her head. But once she had it on she was a doll, dancing her legs and prancing.
Here is Luke showing off his goods from Aunt Jana's Annual Halloween bash.

Lily's favorite part of Jana's party was playing on Madeline's little table and chairs. She climbed off and on the chairs and pushed them around for at least a good half hour! I think we know what she will be getting for Christmas!


This is Lily checking out her goods from Kent's work party. Both Luke and Lily had a blast going Trick or Treating. But Luke's favorite part of the night was handing out the candy to the trick or treaters that came to our house!



4 comments:

Jules said...

Lily no longer looks like a baby, she looks like a little girl- Boo-hoo!

mark and mel said...

Way to get her started early with the tutu and the tights! You know dancing is in her genes! Both of your kids look so cute!!

saramarilee said...

What cute costumes--I can't believe your kids are getting so old!

Marissa said...

So much fun. I can't believe how old these babies are getting. Hope your other baby isn't making you sick any more.