
Yesterday Luke was looking at our Disney piano book. He has looked at it often and likes to find his favorite characters in it. He happened to be looking at the cover and started freaking out! I couldn't figure out what was wrong. He kept saying, "Belle's arms!!! Fix Belles arms!!!" I finally got the book and had him point out what the problem was.
Come to find out.....Belle in wearing her signature yellow dress, and the dress is down off her shoulders (see the picture above). Luke was freaking out because he wanted her dress to cover her shoulders! WHERE does he learn this stuff from? I didn't want to ruin Kent's piano book so I told him we would fix it when Daddy got home. That made him even MORE angry! So I got a marking pen and drew straps on Belles dress so that it was modest. Luke immediately took the book from me and hugged it to his chest and proceeded to carry it around with him.
Luke is most certainly Kent's son.....there's NO gray, only black and white.
5 comments:
HAHA that's cute. At least he knows the meaning of modesty at an early age. I hope your writing all these funny things down. :)
What a smart little boy!! He obviously learned it from is awesome parents!
Oh, that is so cute! What wonderful parents he must have to have taught him such high standards!! Heidi, your such an awesome mom, and landscaper by the way!! Your yard looks amazing!! Luv u!!
It's cute until he freaks out at the lady standing in front of you in the line at the grocery store. LOL! Just wait. He,he,he
Obviously you're teaching him right! The hard part is when he freaks out at the store or the pool because of the lady standing next to you, who can obviously hear that she is dressed in a less than suitable way! Oh well. Stories to laugh at later!
Post a Comment