It's official. Luke is a big boy. He got his first mark of bravery in the big boy world. On Saturday, Luke was running and tripped. He caught his fall on a wooden chair. Six... yes 6 stitches later he was as good as new! He loved the whole thing: the attention, seeing Grandma (nurse Grandma Bronson) at the doctor's office, getting weighed and his height taken, getting a prize for being so good. He loved it all! Except getting up on the table and getting the stitches. The doctor gave him some Versed to help relax him and boy did it work!! He was very compliant and the stitches went great! Thank you Doctor Hacking!
Luke also discovered his shadow yesterday. It was the funniest thing ever! He would wave at it and it would wave back. He would run and dance while watching his shadow. He is just growing up too fast!! (some days not fast enough) We love you silly "Bruno".
5 comments:
I love his hair!
It isn't quite a Harry Potter mark but I think close enough.
parker just got his first 6 stitches out last week! running...tripped...hit a wall...
in almost exactly the same spot on his forehead!
i miss you guys, we should get together again sometime soon!
Heidi, I saw your note on my blog- we can do game night any time! That would be a blast. (well, Rob's work schedule is weird, but other than that, we're up for it!) Let's find a good time and plan something.
And, I forgot to say: Lily's Birthday cake is absolutely darling. You're good! I'm going to hire you to make my kids' cakes from now, on! Great work!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Bruno! I totally get it, Cinderella, the cat. Very cute. This picture makes him look like such a tuffy! Glad that he did well at the doctor
Was that hard for you? I have yet to do the stitches thing. We've been close, but not yet. (Knock on wood) He sure looks cute though, stitches and all!
Post a Comment