Tuesday, April 14, 2009
"How do I get out of here?"
That was what I heard when I went looking for Luke yesterday. He was being a little too quiet if you know what I mean. I started looking for him and all the while I could hear him saying, "How do I get out of here?" (he was talking to himself). I finally I asked, "Luke where are you?" and he replied, "Oh! Mama! I'm in the dryer Mama!" And sure enough there he was, in the dryer. He turned over the laundry basket, climbed up (keep in mind my dryer stands about 2 feet off the ground), opened the door and climbed in. I really couldn't help but laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so funny! There's a story to tease him with, when he gets older!
I loved this - especially the part about him talking to himself! What an adorable boy!
Post a Comment