Grandpa's "Little Peanut" is now his little walnut! Here are her stats from her 4 month check-up:
Weight: 16% - 12 lbs
Length: 60% - 24 1/2 inches
Length: 60% - 24 1/2 inches
Head Circ: 19%- 15 inches
She is getting so big. Some of her 3-6 month onesies are getting too tight to snap! Lily is such a happy baby and so quick to smile. She smiles at everyone and everything. She loves to suck her thumb. It's pretty cute right now, but I know it won't be so cute when she's about 6, so I try to replace the thumb with her Binky (I can take the Binky away much easier than I can take away her thumb).
She loves any kind of attention! Even if it is her big brother trying to share his sippee cup with her! She still has both tear ducts blocks, so her eyes weep. She doesn't mind her tummy so much, but she's not rolling over yet. Lately, when she gets mad (tired, hungry, not getting enough attention) she will blow and spit raspberries. Not cute, happy raspberries. But, eyes narrowed, bottom lip jutted out, whining, "mad raspberries".
She also is such a good pouter! She could put her aunt Hollie to shame! Lily is also VERY ticklish. Especially under her chin and on her bare tummy. She coos and talks a lot. To get her to talk, just circle your finger around her lips and she will start talking. It's pretty funny! We call her "Snuggle Bug" and "Lily Lou". She loves to be snuggled and wrapped tight in her blankets. And Kent just started calling her "Lily Lou" one day. and it stuck. Notice how chubby her little arms are! Lily is such a good and happy baby. She has been so easy and fun and we're so glad she's ours!!
2 comments:
Heidi, she is so cute. That first picture is adorable. Don't worry, our Mac Truck isn't rolling over yet either, I figure that I have never seen a kindergartener that does not roll over...we got time. On the other hand, he is walking,Go figure. Just kidding, he is just being a baby.
Such cute pictures! She's so cute; can I just claim her as a future daughter-in-law? Riley might not like that since she will probably be a foot taller than him. He was in the 5% for his height. Our poor short boys have no hope!
Post a Comment