Lily was born Monday, March 24th, 2008 at 6:29pm. She was 4 lbs 10 oz and 15 inches long!! She is so tiny and petite and so beautiful! Just to give you an idea of how big she is....Madeline's Bitty Baby doll is bigger than she is!!
"Dinner @ five" that pretty much describes me! I am the typical old fashioned housewife and proud of it! I love taking care of my handsome husband and our three beautiful children. In my spare time (which I don't have much of), I love to bake breads, quilt, read, go jogging, and shop on-line. Occasionally (Twice a month), I have a side gig as an RN on the Mom/Baby unit at a local hospital. It gets me out of the house and provides cash for my addiction (quilting). What more could a woman want out of life? I must say, I've got it all. And yes,of course, dinner is always on the table at five (or with-in the five o'clock hour).
No comments:
Post a Comment