For the most part she is always happy and smiling....
......but when she isn't happy she will let you know!
Claire is our average child. She's not huge like Luke and not as small as Lily was. She looks the most like me of any of our children, the other two are ALL Kent.
Claire is very stubborn (already). She won't take a bottle from anyone except Kent and even then, she will only eat what is necessary until I get home. Oftentimes she will only drink 1 ounce of milk for Kent at a time. And if I let her go too long without eating, she will scream bloody murder at the top of her lungs and won't even eat from me until I force her to. Luckily I have been doing 6 hour shifts at night instead of a full 12 hours during the day.
......but when she isn't happy she will let you know!
5 comments:
Claire is beautiful!
Oh I LOVE the stinky eye she is giving you in that picture! So dang cute!! I hadn't noticed that you'd posted pics of the triplets- Love it!! And yes, you are hillarious!
What a little sweetheart!! They just keep getting more fun don't they?!?
I was going to say that she looked more like you than Lily or Luke. She is so cute (not that the others aren't...open mouth, insert foot)
Heidi, she is such a doll!! and yes, she looks so much like you!! Hope your doing great!! Luf you!
Post a Comment