Saturday morning Kent went out to mow the lawn and Luke was just begging to go with him. So Kent got out the hiking pack, strapped Luke in and away they went, mowing the lawn! Luke just loved it!
Hello Heidi!!! I haven't seen you forever, I just ran into your blog and added you so I can see your family grow! What a beautiful little family you have!
Kent, that lawn looks a little patchy, I'd recommend something called fertilizer...it's not like you have anything else to do...like finish your basement or something.
"Dinner @ five" that pretty much describes me! I am the typical old fashioned housewife and proud of it! I love taking care of my handsome husband and our three beautiful children. In my spare time (which I don't have much of), I love to bake breads, quilt, read, go jogging, and shop on-line. Occasionally (Twice a month), I have a side gig as an RN on the Mom/Baby unit at a local hospital. It gets me out of the house and provides cash for my addiction (quilting). What more could a woman want out of life? I must say, I've got it all. And yes,of course, dinner is always on the table at five (or with-in the five o'clock hour).
3 comments:
Hello Heidi!!! I haven't seen you forever, I just ran into your blog and added you so I can see your family grow! What a beautiful little family you have!
Heidi - I love your blog! Way to go!!! Lily is beautiful! I love the backpack trick. Darn it, my kids are too big now.
Kent, that lawn looks a little patchy, I'd recommend something called fertilizer...it's not like you have anything else to do...like finish your basement or something.
Post a Comment